Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Studio Boudoir with Jade

Jade in Black
I haven't worked with Jade since the end of summer last year. I had hoped to use her as one of the models for my 2023 Xmas pinups, but unfortunately, she wasn't available. Earlier this spring, though, she sent me a message telling me she was interested in shooting with me again. It took a bit of planning, but we shot an erotic boudoir set yesterday evening.

We used Floofie's studio for the shoot. Jade lives nearby, and the studio had just the props I wanted to use for the shoot. I arrived about an hour before the shoot to prep the scene and set up the lighting.

Butterfly Mesh
For this shoot, I decided to use Neewer LED panels for the light. Although the panels don't produce as much light as studio strobes, I used a fast lens for the shoot with image stabilization in both the lens, a Canon 24-105 f/2.8L, and in the camera body, a Canon R5. This setup allowed me to easily visualize the lighting effects.

Jade arrived exactly on time and was ready to start within a couple of minutes. I had all the outfits ready to go and in the sequence, I wanted to shoot. Once we started, the shoot proceeded quickly as Jade smoothly progressed through her poses and outfit. She had obviously been practicing her poses and expression since we last shot. I loved her pinup poses and she nailed the expressions I requested. We had a great shoot and I'm looking forward to our next one.

Jade in Repose


No comments: