Monday, May 13, 2024

Morning with Danielle

Danielle - Blue Goddess
The last time I shot with Danielle we had to take full Covid precautions. We drove to the shooting site in separate cars and stayed 6 feet apart while shooting. For this shoot, we could be more relaxed. This shoot came together with some scheduling work. Initially, we were supposed to shoot in mid-April while Danielle was here for business. Her trip got rescheduled, but I had my own trip to Georgia planned during that time. Luckily, Danielle could stay in the area until the day after I returned from my trip. The weather cooperated and we had a delightful shoot the morning before she left.

Huntress
Danielle loves the outdoors and it shows. She has a lithe, toned body sculpted by her athletic lifestyle, as you can well see by these photos. I enjoy conversing with her too. She always has some new adventure to relate or something new planned. She and her significant other have been working on creating an Expedition Touring Vehicle and plan on traveling the world with it. The plans include shipping it to Africa and New Zealand for the overland adventures. 

We shot for a couple of hours on the beach. We started early so Danielle could be on her way quickly after our shoot. Despite the cool morning, Danielle eagerly posed in each outfit I provided. The open shade chilled her, but there was no wind, and I gave her a thick towel to wrap around her when she got too chilly. Standing in the morning sun helped too, and she only needed a few short breaks.

The two hours we planned for the shoot passed quickly and Danielle was off to her next adventure. I'm not sure when I'll get to shoot with her again, but I'd be delighted to work with her in the future.



No comments: