Thursday, June 20, 2024

Solstice Shoot with Rebecca Fae

Ice Flame Blue Chains
The day turned hot by mid-morning. Today I had my first shoot with Rebecca Fae, a lovely lady with a great smile and a love of fantasy and science fiction. In other words, a kindred spirit. She had just returned to modeling after a long hiatus so I planned an outdoor fantasy shoot for our first engagement. We planned to start at 10 am, and by the time we finished our shoot, the temperature hit the 80s. 

With a hot forecast for the next few days, many people were starting their weekend beach plans early. The beach had a few people ensconced already when we arrived, and by the time we completed shooting, there were many more sunbathers on the shore.

Red Djinn

That, of course, meant I could hardly set a scene without someone in the background or walking into the shot. This is one of the reasons I like to shoot earlier in the mornings and earlier in the week. Unfortunately, not everyone has a flexible schedule like mine, so I shoot when the model is available, not vice versa.

It took only a few minutes to see that Rebecca had modeling experience. She could move easily from pose to pose and could vary her expressions appropriately. She was well pleased by my choice of costumes and we made some fine art together.

Rebecca had a great attitude, was eager to please, and willingly collaborated with me on each concept we shot. I enjoyed talking to her throughout the shoot and afterward. We're planning to shoot again this summer and I'll need to come up with fresh concepts for our next shoot.

Galaxy Silk

Elf Princess

Rhinestone Beauty




No comments: