Monday, June 17, 2019

Summer Shooting

Belle - Backyard Boudoir
It's not quite summer (officially) yet, but you can't tell it by the weather here in the Pacific Northwest.  May and June are usually unsettled months with lots of rain and even storms.  This year has been much hotter and drier than normal which has been great for my backyard boudoir project and for my flower garden, but has played havoc with allergies and the lawn. 

The rivers have receded a from their spring high, so I've also been able to shoot at Sauvie and Merrique and I made a trip out to the coast to shoot a genie themed set in the Sand Lake dunes. I've shot with a couple of traveling models, and some new local talent as well. No shoots this week, though, since I need to get some images edited, posted and out to models.  Shooting will slow considerably until the end of July due to other commitments, but I do have some interesting themes and locations planned.

Merrique at Sauvie
Merrique and I have several shoots planned for our joint projects, and I'll have to say that she has been providing me with some interesting challenges. Gamora from Avengers, Dustin from Stranger Things and the Khaleesi from Game of Thrones has been some of the more interesting concepts. Future concepts include Rambo, Bettie Page and the Joker. 

In July, I do have one shoot planned with a model I've been wanting work with for quite some time. Vox Serene and I will be shooting art nudes in the river and the woods at Sauvie.  I'm planning for an early morning shoot, and I'm hoping for some mist on the waters.


As usual, I do a lot of shooting in the summer and save my editing for the cold, wet winter months, but I'll continue posting here since Tumblr is still being stupid about nudity.

Verronica in the Park

No comments: