Wednesday, July 10, 2024

I'm a bit late writing about my last shoot. Isabel and I shot at Nicole's place just before the 4th of July, but since I was preparing the family for a road trip to Arizona to see my grandkids there, I had little time to write a new post. Now that the trip is over and I have a few minutes to myself, I can tell you about the fun I had with Isa. 

The shoot plan featured a picnic scenario and barefoot glamour with colorful dresses from my collection of costumes and props. Since July 4th was close, I also brought an appropriately themed bikini to use. 

The morning turned out to be chillier and cloudier than we both expected. The forecast was for a warmer, sunnier day, and we didn't start shooting until 10 am, so I was surprised that the morning cloud cover lasted so long. Isa handled it like a champ though with nary a complaint. She relished the times when the sun broke through the clouds to lavish her with some warmth.

We started with the picnic shots, then moved on to the other concepts I had planned. Besides the colorful dresses, we shot in the greenhouse, on some great wooden stairs, with pearls, with a hat, with a lovely crystal dress, and some other items. I got some images from the shoot, and I think Isa was pleased with the results as well.

As soon as we wrapped up shooting, the clouds drifted away and the sun came out to warm the air and chase away the morning chill. Yep, sometimes life's just like that. 












No comments: