Thursday, June 29, 2023

Bohemian Beach


Neon Green
Joey is always fun to shoot. She enjoys modeling all the different outfits I bring to our shoots. She's enthusiastic, fun, and generally just a happy person. So, for our first summer shoot, I planned a shoot that would put her in lots of fun outfits. We shot at the beach, so I used costumes that fit with environment while providing a carefree yet sexy feel.

Red Djinn
A few low clouds floated across the morning sky, but the sun soon burned them a way and we had a clear morning for our shoot. We started our shoot with Joey wearing a neon green bikini and progressed through all the outfits I brought for the shoot. The shoot ran the gamut from glamour to art nudes to fantasy. A summer morning shooting a happy model on a nude beach just can't be beat.

I'm sure I'll be working with Joey again this year. I usually try to make at least one trip a year down to her part of Oregon to shoot with her in the Siuslaw River Valley and its surroundings. She told me that she's looking for new places in the valley for us to shoot and I promised to bring new concepts and outfits to shoot with her.

Happy Model

Backlit

No comments: