Thursday, June 8, 2023

On the Beach with Riann

Riann Nova came back to the Pacific NW this summer and asked me to shoot again. The last time she visited, we shot a mix of boudoir and backyard glamour. For this shoot, we went to the beach to shoot for some outdoor glamour and nudes. I'll admit, her purple hair threw me for a few minutes, but I rolled with it and I think we came up with some fun shots.

Riann travels with her emotional support doggie, as sweet little thing, that was happy to simply sit in the shade with her bowl of water and watch us shoot. I was a little concerned because we planned for a longer shoot and as the morning progressed, it got quite warm. The pup handled it well though, and the shoot went well. 

As usual, I shot a variety of outfits and I made sure to get some 4th of July themed shots as well. Riann had a large driftwood log to pose on and she made the best of it. Fortunately, the sand never got too hot and we ended the shoot with some nudes in the sand. 


No comments: