Monday, September 30, 2024

 

I just finished my fourth shoot with Jade. This shoot differed from the previous three in that we focused on a warrior motif. This included the Sword & Chains theme, my Military Glamour (pinup) project, and Animal Print pinups. I asked Jade to go wilder with her eye makeup and to keep her hair to a more casual style consistent with the themes. 

For the location, I used a spot that has worked well for previous shoots with a similar theme. We shot in the early afternoon since these early days are now shorter. Fortunately, we had nice weather. Our shoot started with cool temperatures, but it warmed up nicely after the first hour of our shoot. 

After a bit of instruction on how to hold the swords and other weapon props, Jade's poses easily met and exceeded my expectations. She wore several sets of chains and wielded several swords, as well posing as an elven archer before we moved on to the military pinups. 

I brought along a portable Bluetooth speaker so we had music during our shoot. I like to have music during my shoots, and my models seem to appreciate it as well. Jade certainly liked my playlist and asked for a copy or a list of the songs I used. 

At the end of our shoot, I had a quick scare as my car's battery seemed to have died. Once I returned from asking the property owner for a jump though, it started right up (without a jump) and we headed home. 







No comments: