Friday, October 29, 2010

Raiding the Archives

A very good friend of mine asked me for a few images from our previous shoots together so she could add them to her Model Mayhem account. She's modeled off and on casually for both her husband and for me, but I think this is the first time she's actually ventured into modeling as an avocation.

I've shot with her many times, but only once or twice in a studio environment, and I've never really felt that I gotten any images of her that really do her justice. I did agree, however, to send her some images that I thought would work for her portfolio. So, I went back to my archives and found some images that I liked and thought she would like as well. Since I haven't done much else photographically this week, I thought I'd share them here.

The images here are from a couple of different photo sessions we've done over the last few years. I'd really like to get her in the studio again before I lose my place to shoot, so I'm hoping we can work something out with both her schedule and mine. If I am able to get her back in the studio, I'll be shooting specifically for a couple of ongoing projects for which I think she'll be a great subject.

In any case, I hope you enjoy these shots.



No comments: